Today we have presented for you information related to Reliance Foundation Scholarship. We all know that this scholarship is organized for the students of the weaker section of the background, through whom they can do their academic development and through this Reliance Foundation Scholarship ranging from 4 lakh to 6 lakh is provided to the selected students. Today we are going to have a full detailed discussion on what is its purpose, who will benefit from it, what is Reliance Foundation Scholarship Application Procedure, and what is Reliance Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
Stay with us till the end and read our article completely. We all know that Reliance Foundation is one of the biggest companies in India.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship- Benefits
The purpose of this Reliance Scholarship is to accelerate the development role of the country by providing assistance to the best and deserving students of India. In which 100 eligible students of the country who are studying in post graduate and graduate related studies. The process of providing them has been started. Reliance Foundation Scholarships ranging from 400000 to 600000 have been announced to these students.
The most important objective of this type of scholarship is to bring out the quality, the abilities in the students and develop them so that the society can be taken towards a new direction. As it is said, children are the future of tomorrow.
The second important objective is that the person and the student who belongs to the poor background, lacks the resources for his tuition fees, courses, food and drink, so that he can be provided with these necessary resources. This step will prove to be very important in the economy of India.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
Now here we will discuss what kind of rules have been set for Reliance Foundation Scholarships-
1. For the students who want to apply for this, it is necessary that they belong to any region of India.
2. The student should be in the first year of regular undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
3. Students studying in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Tronics Engineering, Computer Engineering etc. can become eligible for its application.
4. In case of graduate students, they should have secured a rank between 1 to 35000 in JEE (Main) paper.
5. For postgraduate students, it is mandatory for students to score between 50 to 1000 in GATE exam or have more than 7.5 CGPA in UG.
List of important documents for application
Now important documents for application (Reliance Foundation Scholarship) will be discussed here.
- spot size photo
- Identity card and Aadhaar card
- Signature of the candidate by digital scanning
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- real jobs wow internship
- experience certificates
- Certificate for the annual income of the family proving that
- the family income does not exceed 10 lakhs
- 1 academic reference letter
- character certificate
- Curriculum vitae of the candidate as per present achievements
- Police Full Form – What is of Full Form of Police?
- IMAP Full Form – Full Form of IMAP, What is a IMAP?
- POP3 Full Form – What is POP3? Benefits of POP3?
- Phone Full Form – What is Full Form of Phone?
- Mobile Full Form – What is mobile full form?
Reliance Foundation Scholarship Apply Online
Here we will discuss how the online application process for Foundation Scholarship will be as we know that its application process is completely online if you are feeling unable to apply online then do not panic we are with you Will do something with the help of which you will be able to apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship, its process is given below in brief-
How to Online Application Process?
1. First of all, you have to visit the Reliance Foundation official website (scholarship.release.foundation.org) for Reliance Foundation Scholarship.
2. After that you have to go to the home page.
3. Taking forward the same process, now you have to register, for further process you can use your mobile number or google email id less.
4. After that you will get to see detailed information about Reliance Foundation Scholarship which you have to read carefully.
5. Then you will get to see the Reliance Foundation Scholarship Online Form or Application Form at the top, you have to click on it.
6. This application portal will automatically open.
7. In this portal, you will have to submit details related to yourself like your name, parent’s name, address, state, mobile number, Google ID etc.
8. Before submitting the details given by you, read it once and see if there is any mistake in the Dhirubhai Ambani Reliance Foundation scholarship Form.
9. After that, uploading your necessary documents, understanding the type of instructions given to you for uploading.
10. In this, you do not have to pay any kind of fee for registration, you have to click on the submit button to submit your form.
11. So your application process has been completed and your application form has been submitted.
Note – This news has been made on the basis of information received from the website. DuareSarkar.org.in on its part does not confirm this.