Radio is the transmission of signals through free space by the modulation of electromagnetic waves with frequencies below that of visible light. The etymology of “radio” or “radiotelegraphy” suggests that it was called “wireless telegraphy”, shortened to “wireless” in Britain. The prefix radio- in the sense of wireless transmission, was first recorded in the term radioconductor, a description provided by the French physicist Édouard Branly in 1897. It is based on the verb to radiate (“radius” in Latin means “wheel, beam of light, ray”).
- Police Full Form – What is of Full Form of Police?
- IMAP Full Form – Full Form of IMAP, What is a IMAP?
- POP3 Full Form – What is POP3? Benefits of POP3?
- Phone Full Form – What is Full Form of Phone?
- Mobile Full Form – What is mobile full form?